About the Program
Milan's Center for Innovative Studies is a unique experience designed for the senior year and emphasizes the development of 21st century skills.
Students will develop critical thinking and problem solving skills within a project-based learning culture working toward career and college readiness.
Internships, influential speakers, business partnerships, technology integration, and effective communication will all be an emphasis in the center.
A Unique Experience for Seniors
- Cross-curricular credit
- Student achievement measured through performance
- Project-based focus in the areas of STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, and Math) and HuB (Humanities and Business)
- Students learn through inquiry, critical thinking and problem solving
- Students are actively engaged in their learning through voice and choice
Authentic Application of Learning
- Integrating state-of-the-art technology
- Application of higher-order thinking skills
- Collaboration with peers and community members
- Internship opportunities
- Interactions with business leaders
- 21st century learning experience
- Project design
Milan Area Schools | Milan High School
200 Big Red Drive, Milan, MI | 734-439-5000